Become a resident
If you are in an emergency situation, call 911.
National Human Trafficking Hotline:
1 (888) 373-7888
How to become a resident
Complete the following form to initiate your application process: Referral Form.
Once the initial application is completed, staff will reach out in 2 to 4 business days to schedule a virtual meeting with you.
If you have any questions about the program, please email Intake@brigidshouseofhope.org
What to expect while living at Brigid’s House of Hope:
- Our program is staffed 24/7.
- We serve up to 6 women in our program.
- Residents will share an apartment with one other person.
- We are a non-religious program but will support survivors in connecting to any community they would like to be a part of.
- Our program model consists of four phases across a 6 to 24-month period that correspond to stages of individual change and growth within the recovery and healing process.
- Residents are provided intensive case management to accomplish your identified goals.
- Our staff works closely with community providers such as mental health services, medical and dental care, food & nutrition education, faith-based / spiritual support, continuing education, job training, housing and many more to make sure that any goals set can be accomplished while in the program.
- Residents will be offered activities they may choose to participate in. Such activities could be focused on life skills groups, recreational activities, or other functional support offerings.